Saturday 1 August 2015

The Body Shop Chocomani Oil


This is one of those little luxurious that I keep in my bathroom cupboard, doesn't really do much; it makes my skin feel lovely, looks nice and shiny and blah blah...but oh my goodness the best thing, and the thing that jumps out to me is the smell! That's probably the best thing about this product. I only ever buy from The Body Shop in the sale as it can get pretty pricey full price. I chose this on a whim as I remember it being super cheap in the sale. It literally smells like the best chocolate in the world, I'm pretty interested in trying something else from this 'smell range'. I think this is something as a little treat, when you simply want to smell like chocolate! 

Have you tried anything from the Chocomania range from The Body Shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment