Thursday 6 August 2015

The Body Shop Exfoliators Review



At the moment, these are the two exfoliators that I've been using to rid my face of all things nasty...as well as the odd patches of dry skin! First things first (I'm the realest) and secondly, pinning these two against each other, I probably have to say that I prefer the Vitamin C 'Microdermabrasion' exfoliator. The great thing about that one is that you can really feel it getting to work and scrubbing away any crap and the dead skin cells you really don't want on your face. I would say I have slightly sensitive skin, more so to products; so I only use this once a week, twice at the most, as it is a pretty harsh product; not so much ingredients wise; all the body shop products are full of lush ingredients, but more so physically, you can tell those exfoliating beads are in there! Pop into a Body Shop and squidge some out for yourself, those beads are certainly unmissable! 

I purchased the sea weed exfoliator on a whim as I'm always up for trying some new skin care here and there. It is a nice product, I'm not going to deny that, it doesn't smell too funky either, but really, it doesn't exactly do too much. Its nice, its okay; but I won't be repurchasing it, its just meh. 

I have a few marks left on my skin from previous breakouts and what not, so I'll be excited to see if the microdermabrasion exfoliator does what it says on the tin and gets rid of them in the long run, I have to say, so far so good! I've noticed a pretty welcome change in the texture of my skin. I had a pretty pesky forehead malfunction after a week away, which mainly consisted of sun, food, drinks...more drinks then falling asleep with my makeup on. Since I've been back I've been scrubbing my forehead every now and again with the Vitamin C exfoliator and its slowly but surely digging out all the crap I really don't need on my forehead! 

To summarise, I'd 100% repurchase the Vitamin E exfoliator, the Sea Weed one is nice, but thats about it!
Whats your favourite facial exfoliator? I'd love to know so I can try it out for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment