Monday 31 August 2015

Mac Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation





So first of all lets just clear up the fact that I found some cute purple flowers in vase in the house and went a bit 'blogger' crazy and had them in the background of the next million photos that you're going to see on my blog! But now that's cleared up...lets get back to the good stuff!

So I've been a lover of the original pro longwear foundation for a while, so it was a given I was going to have to try this. First off, I really love the packaging of this, its so sleek and professional looking. I can't really see much difference between this and the original foundation apart from the fact it seems slightly thicker; which I will admit at first is hard to get used to as it is such a thick formulation, it is blendable, but you do need to get used to how it feels on your skin the first few times you use it. I really didn't reckon much to this at first, but I've turned back to it and decided to use a few different brushes/application techniques and I'm beginning to like it again...I just love Loreal Infallible foundation too much! I've been blending this into my skin in a stippling motion with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I've found it best to warm the foundation up a bit and blend it slightly onto the back of my hand first; I find that makes it so much easier to work with as this foundation is uber thick!

The coverage is really great, and I agree with the nourishing part, it gives my skin a really healthy glow which is rare, and pretty nice for a long wearing foundation. I have fairly oily skin recently and although I do always powder through out the day, this does stay in place pretty well. Sounds pretty weird too but I'm really happy with the fact this doesn't wear off horribly on my nose! I always have such a problem with that! I think my favourite thing so far about this foundation is the finish of it, its a really nice flawless natural finish. I'll do a follow up review when I've been using this for a little longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment