Wednesday 20 November 2013

10 Under £10...Stocking Fillers!


1. Christmas Block Candles- Ikea
2. Full Tub of your favourite sweets (or theirs!)- Best British Sweets 
3. Love Cushion BHS
4. Christmas Robin Hat (I'm defiantly showing my boyfriend this one for my stocking!) New Look 
5. Ikea Straw Hanging Decorations, I love these..I personally would have them out all year round. Although they are lovely for christmas, I wouldn't say they are really 'christmasy' Ikea
6. Reindeer Hip Flash, perfect for christmas parties! New Look
7. Stuff to do Notepad, perfect for a blogger! BHS
8. Home Sweet Home Hot Water Bottle (I just love this) BHS
9. Heat Up Owl Wheatie BHS
10. Retro Drumstick Mug and Treats BHS

We all know how nice it is to spoil and be spoiled at christmas, but as a budget beauty blogger...I know christmas doesn't have to be pricey to be perfect. All these little treats are perfect stocking fillers that you could hint for yourself or get for someone else and the best thing is, they're all under £10.

Who's excited for christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment