Tuesday 12 November 2013

Benefit Buys




So...I was a little naughty and maybe went into John Lewis in Liverpool and spend some of my birthday money! 

I've been wanting the 'Watt's Up!' for an age now, ever since I first saw it being reviewed and tested by bloggers on youtube I was sold and just had to get my hands on it. I'm usually not a fan of splashing out on something before I've read loads and loads about it however I went out and bought this on a slight whim, and boy I'm glad I did! 
As I use quite a full coverage foundation I find it hard to blend cream products into my makeup after applying my base makeup, however not with this bad boy! It has the most gorgeous cream to powder finish and feels amazingly light weight on my skin, especially considering how much of a glow it gives you. It's a gorgeous champaign colour and it gives my skin that 'lit from within' look..rather than looking like you've plastered a highlighter on top. I'm loving this at the moment, and I'm sure I will for a while now! 

Now for the lovely flush that is benefit's 'Rockateur' I haven't actually owned a benefit box blush before, I've always thought they were quite expensive considering that it's only a blusher...but I have to say I'm not really regretting buying this one! I can't say that I'll be spending nearly £30 on a blush anytime soon as, as we all know you can get some amazing products on a budget now, especially from sleek, they do some tip top fantastic blushes! Buuut to the dismay of my bank account, this little box is just beautiful. 

I'm a pale girl and this just sits so well on my skin in my opinion, it gives me a really nice flush of colour that doesn't make me look too 'overdone'. It's a vintage, muted pink..so fellow pale lovelies..go give this a go! 

Watch out for a full review on both these products and a dupes post where both of these will be included! Who doesn't love a good dupe?

2 comments:

  1. i haven't tried any of these products, but the blush looks beautiful!
    becky xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete