Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mini Impromptu Boots Haul




Some reviews of these will come in due course when I've tried them out, but before anything like that I thought I'd show you all what I bought on my (naughty and impromptu) boots haul today!

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo and Condtitioner, You can see a review that I have done of these here
Batiste Dry Shampoo (how cute is the monochrome?)
Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner
Maybelline Colour Show in Wine Shimmer
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Nutrogena Visibly Clear Face Wash (my skin is really playing up at the moment so I'd like to think this will do the trick..a review will be on it's way soon!)
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold 



And just to finish..isn't this just the most christmasy nail varnish you've ever seen?! 

9 comments:

  1. It is definitely a very Christmasy nail varnish and I love it. Also like the look of the Rose Gold blush x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat Boots for a cheeky haul. I am addicted to red polishes and I adore this one, the glitter is a real stand out!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that nail polish is gorgeous, definitely one I'll be buying next!! xx

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a mini haul! Some great picks! I love real techniques brushes!

    http://dandelionsdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog hon!!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Awards 2013!!

    check out this link to see what you have to do next!

    http://pretyandpearls.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-awards-2013.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alice! That nail polish is gorge! Will be so nice for xmas time! Btw I've nominated you for the Versatile Award. Check out my post http://gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/versatile-award.html for more info if you are interested:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh. That nail polish is great for Christmas! From a frequent topliner user, who has tried them all- I have to say that the Soap and Glory Supercat is phenomenal for a quick n easy cat-eye. You are going to love it! At least I hope you do! It's definitely the best in the felt tip range and lasts forever-as long as you put the cap on properly. Once I didn't and it dried out- stupid mistake really :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh those real technique brushes are amazing :') and wow I love that monochrome design on the dry shampoo, haven't seen that one before!

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete