Tuesday 12 November 2013

The One Stop Shop For Thick and Wavy Hair


Okay..well this could be a quick stop shop for any hair..it's that good! I'm sure you've either owned one of these before or heard of these little things, but if not..let me introduce you to the Tangle Teezer!

For reference, my hair has never been thicker than it has been since the start of this year as it's finally got past the stage where it doesn't grow past shoulder length, and now it's going for it! I have wavy/curly hair and it gets very knotty, very very easily. The Tangle teezer is honestly the only thing that works for me. It obviously still takes time to get the knots out, but no where near the amount of time, effort or sheer pain that is involved trying to brush knots out with a regular hairbrush! 

If you struggle with knots or just have long hair that's a pain in the ass to brush out..give this a go! I picked mine up from Boots for around £11/12..quite cheap for a miracle worker! 

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment