Thursday 21 November 2013

Top 10...Under £5? Challenge Accepted!


1. Reindeer Pants (so cute!) New Look
2. Christmas Notepad Paperchase
3. Robin Pants New Look
4. White Chocolate Owl. This is from the little children's section but this is just the cutest thing for a stocking! Thorntons
5. Small jewel mirror, I need this! Paperchase
6. Small Spike Ring. Not so christmasy..but cute none the less Topshop
7. Fluffy ear muffs..perfect for winter, my ears always get so cold! Asda
8. Kitten Mitten Hand warmers Asda
9. Reindeer Antler Beanie Asda 
10. Small Reindeer Toy Paperchase

Can I literally have everything off this list?! I've seen quite a few Top 10 christmas stocking ideas on some blogs but I haven't seen one yet for £5 and under..so I thought I could top that! Considering these are all under £5..I think they are all pretty darn cute! Who doesn't love saving a bit of money whilst still getting lovely presents? I've previously done a post on A Top 10 Under £10 Stocking Fillers post and you can see that here!

I hope I've found something you would like! Let me know what you think!xx

10 comments:

  1. Ah this is amazing!! I love the ear muffs! Can I have everything too please? :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be asking for everything off this list! Glad you like them too!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  2. You've found some really lovely things. The robin pants are so cute!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of them! I love the pants :D

    http://simpleandcuriousliving.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them too!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  4. Wonderful choice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'll have a look at your blog now!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete