Sunday 6 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Four


Day 4: The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter


I re-discovered this in summer when I wanted a body butter to take on holiday. I was in the body shop buying something and saw this and my love was came flooding back after smelling it. 
This is the thing that gets me though..sometimes I love the smell..then some days I think it so so sweet its almost sickly..it's strange, but regardless I will repurchase

This is probably the best body butter that I have for my skin, its so rich and creamy, which is probably a good thing that I bought this again as in winter my skin gets so dry in the cold weather and needs all the help it can get. I would really, really recommend this in winter, which is strange as it's quite a nice summery scent, but the rich and creamy formula feels like it's really getting into your skin and hydrating it

For a body butter, at £13 it's not a bargain buy, but regardless I will be repurchasing this and honestly recommend this as you really don't need to use much as it's so thick and a little goes along way!

What Body Shop Butters do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment