Monday 21 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Fifteen

Day 15: Benefit Hello Flawless Liquid Foundation 


I last had this about a year ago, but I saw it when I went to boots a few days ago and I subconsciously reminded myself how well I got on with this foundation. It's a more expensive foundation at £25.50 but I would consider it to be worth that kind of money, and as you know I would never post about/recommend you give a product a look if I wouldn't pay that kind of money for it myself!

Anyway..This foundation is SPF 25, which through my experience of foundation, I consider to be pretty high, which is perfect as I wouldn't have to wear an SPF with this, which is always a plus! It claims that it's 'Brightening Makeup' and I would defiantly agree with that, it's pretty good coverage and has a really, really lovely finish!

Since seeing this in boots on the Benefit counter I think I'm going to have to treat myself to this with my next pay cheque! 

If you've used this before or simply just tried it, comment below and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite foundations, I just adore the finish as its high coverage but still a bit dewy!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete