Wednesday 9 October 2013

Repurchase Month Day Eight

Day 8: Moroccaniol Intensive Hair Treatment 


This is probably one of the most expensive items I'm going to talk about this month, but I wouldn't recommend anything to you that I wouldn't personally and honestly spend the money on myself. I have very thick, long hair that I have ombre'd. My hair gets very knotty, very easily..and using hair oils is such a little treat to my hair! 

I'm sure you've heard of this oil before as it was hyped about so much a few years ago, I'm pretty sure it's still hyped about now, it deserves it! I've been much nicer to my hair these past two years, and I can safely say it is very thankful for it and this little gem was very helpful in the process! It's one of those products that does what it says on the tin. It rehydrates your hair, smooths damage, split ends all that lovely stuff..it smells lovely too! 

I know this is pretty expensive (well for me anyway, on a hair oil..it's a bit of a splurge, considering how many products and treatments and god knows what else I have for my hair!)

You can find this one Feel Unique for £31.85 here
I usually buy mine on Ebay or Amazon, as it tends to be a little cheaper, (£29.99) and the link for that is..here

I'm going to be doing a post about my hair care at some point so I'll be putting some cheaper alternatives to the Moroccanoil in that post! 

3 comments:

  1. I love this oil. Definitely worth the price tag as it does so much for your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about it but personally haven't tried it. I should give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more! I absolutely love this product and the smell is amazing!

    ReplyDelete