Friday 11 October 2013

Rupurchase Month: Day Nine

Day 9: Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner


I'm sure that I've mentioned these two before, more than once..but I really can't recommend this shampoo and conditioner set enough! 
For reference I have very thick, long wavy/curly hair. My hair does sometimes frizz and I do dye and heat style my hair so it has been up against some serious heat! This is one of the only shampoo and conditioners I've found this year that works, and oh my does it work! 

These two in particular smell divine and they leave my hair looking smooth, as well as actually being smooth. Obviously nothing can reverse split ends, but I would say that this does a good job at smoothing out frizz and damage to some extend. 
And being all about budget beauty, this is certainly a winner with me as it comes in at around £2.99

I'm really interested in trying the intensive repair mask so keep an eye out for that post later on in the month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment