Wednesday 9 October 2013

Repurchase Month Day Seven

Day 7: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder



For bloggers and non bloggers alike..this goes without saying that this powder is the best powder on the market. I've been using this without fail since I was about 15! My mum's been using it for longer than she can remember, and I think I speak for most people in saying this is a definite repurchase. 

I think this costs about £3/4 I'm not entirely sure, but whatever the price, this is a complete bargain. 

It says that it has up to 5 hours shine control, but for me personally, I find this really does last all day. It sets my makeup, keeps me shine free and it really does minimise my pores. I struggle so much with enlarged pores..they are massive..like a mountain range just sat there on my face, m.a.s.s.i.v.e
This, alongside Benefit Porefessional which too is a great product, are the only products that I've tried so far that completely diminish the appearance of my massive pores.
This is a must must must have! 

For reference, I'm in the shade 'Peach Glow' 

1 comment:

  1. I repurchased this product at the end of last month after years of not using it. I've been really impressed! I've actually found it to have pretty good coverage on its own as well!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete