Monday 21 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Sixteen

Day 16: John Freda Frizz Ease Serum 


Honestly, this is the only serum that I've actually used or bought and I can't really recommend this enough! If anyone's ever asked me about a hair serum or anything about frizzy hair to tame and smooth it, this is the first product that pops into my head. 

I put this into my damp hair after slightly towel drying it and smooth it through from the middle, to the ends of my hair and since I've been using this, I hardly ever find myself trying to tame my frizz once it's all dried and ready to be styled or whatever I'm doing that day! 

 I will defiantly be buying this again and seriously recommend you give this a try if you have frizzy, course hair! Let me know if you try this and what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this product to bits too omg although If I accidentally add too much or don't distribute it evenly, my hair will look really greasy, but if you liked this one, I'd recommend the frizz ease daily miracle treatment, it comes in a spray bottle and It works great under heat which is great because I straighten my hair a lot (I also have really curly hair) I even did a review on it on my blog if you want to know what it looks like :)

    -www.everyythinginbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete