Sunday 6 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Two

Before I start on day 2 I have to apologise how late these are! I'm really crap at posting recently, I just seem to be so busy and there really isn't enough time in the day..but I will finish this month of posts if it kills me! Some may just be all in one big lot...not too often though I promise! 

Day 2: Soap And Glory- The Breakfast Scrub


Much like the St. Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub of day one, this is an all time favourite of mine. I've probably got through about 8 or 9 tubs of this since I first discovered this and it just smells INSANE. This is hands down my favourite product smell wise..if you haven't had a whiff of this little beauty, get yourself down to boots and smell it! 
Along with it smelling absolutely divine, after I use this my skin feels really soft and smooth, I usually use this around 2 times a week as more than that I think it would be slightly too harsh on my skin as it's quite a strong scrub on my skin. This is perfect before fake tanning as it really gets rid of all the dead skin! The packaging is super sturdy and keeps very well even if you get it wet all the time, which is always a plus. I've never had any experience with the packaging rubbing off either which is always nice! Since it is made with Shea Butter and Almond it's super good for your skin so you can't really go wrong! 
If you haven't tried this scrub before or anything from Soap and Glory I'd give this a go to convince you how divine the whole range is! I get mine from Boots and it's usually around £8.00, I'm pretty sure you can buy this online too though! For the price the quality is fab and you get a fair amount of product to last you a couple of months!

Let me know if you love this as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Always wanted to try this scrub, but I'm afraid I'll never use it! I always smell it though whenever I'm in Boots and I stare longingly at it for a good ten minutes but I just never buy it, what a shame. Great blog post, I might ask for this for Christmas or something!
    Emilie x
    http://dreamlandofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its worth getting if you fake tan a lot? I don't all the time but when I do its a perfect scrub to use before that to get all the dead skin off! I get more use out of it purely because of the smell and how smooth it makes my legs! Yeah try it as a little stocking filler then if you don't like it blame father christmas! Haha!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Alice xxx

      Delete