Tuesday 1 October 2013

Blog Update

Well as you have probably noticed I've had a little blog revamp! 
What do you think?!

Luckily for me, my boyfriend is actually a web developer so I get the luxury treatment without all the fuss! 
I'm getting pretty serious about my blog now and although its a slow process, I'm slowly getting there! I've funnily enough changed the course that I have in mind to fit around it and all the doors it can open for me! 
I just fancied something new. I've never been 100% happy with the design of my blog as I came up with it myself however now Ollie got his hands on it I'm so happy with it! 

I wanted something cleaner and more professional looking, something to be taken much more seriously and hopefully enjoyed even more!

I hope you all like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cute, but a bit wide for my screen. Love the colours x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete