Saturday 19 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Twelve

Day 12: Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks 


I have 3 of these lipsticks (001, 111, and 107) 2 of which I've bought twice! I just love these lipsticks, their consistency, the pigmentation is amazing for their price (they are around £5/6) but saying that, I think the quality of these lipsticks are beyond their price mark. 

I do love a matte lipstick as I feel they last on my lips for so much longer, and sometimes..I just prefer the look of them. 
I struggle so much with lipsticks lasting, but these really do and I'm very very impressed! The only thing is with these, if you can't stand the dry feeling on your lips that matte lipsticks give, you're probably not going to get on very well with these, they do feel quite drying..but if you're not too bothered about that, then you should be just as impressed as me! 

My favourite at the moment is 107 (in the picture above) I've been wearing it pretty much every day recently, it's a perfect colour for autumn/winter!

Have you tried any other lipsticks from the Kate Moss range? 

1 comment: