Friday 11 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Ten

Day 10: Urban Fudge Sea Salt Spray 


I've used this on and off for a year or two now, switching between this and the L'oreal Matte and Messy salt spray, but regardless of which one I'm using at the time I would defiantly repurchase this. 

This spray is slightly more expensive than the L'oreal one (I'm going to do a post on both!) as 150ml of this is £6.99 at Superdrug, but still, I love this so I don't mind spending around £7 on it! 

But back to this spray! It gives a really nice wave to the hair. I use it when I'm just washing my hair and letting it dry naturally to help define my natural waves for a simple beach look! The only thing about this spray, is that is it quite drying, so be quite sparing when scrunching it on your hair, especially on the ends! 

2 comments:

  1. I love beachy hair so will have to give this a try! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this reminds me of fudge products especially the packaging x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete