Monday 21 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Fourteen

Day 14: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner/Reconstructor 


I'm probably not going to say much about this conditioner that you haven't heard before, but if you haven't or simply if you're after a decent deep conditioner that actually works, you really need to give this a go! 
I never really notice much shine in my hair because it's very thick and I have wavy/curls so yeah..BUT I can honestly say that it does 'Restore Manageability' I bought this for my holiday this summer where I know I'd be in the sun, in and out of the sea, sand in my hair..all that lovely stuff! I'm so glad I took this in my suitcase with me as it really helped detangle my hair and keep it from getting too dry from being in and out of the salt water!

I repurchased this after my holiday and used it for about a month with my Dove Intensive Repair shampoo and conditioner range and my hair felt super smooth, smelled super good and got itself back on track!

I highly recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment