Wednesday 2 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day One

Since it's the start of a new month I thought it was a fab opportunity to do something fun every day for a month! I racked my brains and looked on loads of blogs for some ideas and didn't really come up with much so I thought I would do something really simple so every day this month (starting on today on the 2nd but that's a tiny little detail we don't need to focus on!)

I'm going to do a post everyday on something I would 100% repurchase! 

And todays little gem is...St Ives Apricot Blemish Fighting Scrub


You can get this in all sorts of places. I usually by mine at my local Tesco or Boots or Superdrug or whatever! 
For the quality of this scrub it's surprising that it doesn't break the bank. It's usually around £3.99 which is such a good deal! The scrub smells divine and really fresh. It hasn't got the strongest scent in the world which I actually prefer as theres nothing worse than having a really strong smell around your nose! The scrub is oil free so it leaves your face feeling squeaky clean without being too heavy. The Salicylic Acid in the scrub is exactly what you want to look for in a cleanser or a scrub as thats what really gets into your pores and cleans them all out! I usually use this in the shower after either taking my makeup off or in the morning, it always leaves my skin so smooth and clean clean clean!

I don't think I could recommend this enough really, I've been using this now since about January and I haven't changed it up since.

2 comments:

  1. Hello sugar! I love your blog so much , that I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.. Check out my blog for more information :')

    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/versatile-blogger-nomination-award.html
    Good luck
    Ava xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this scrub! A good old standby:) Have you tried the Biore warming scrub? - I recommend!
    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete