Saturday 19 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Thirteen

Day 13: VO5 Plump It Up Backcombing Spray


First off, I'll just say I don't really get how this product works..but it does! It's a backcombing spray that seems to give me the volume I get from backcombing in a can..beautiful! 

I don't backcomb my hair all the time as I usually try and use products first before I reach for my comb, as my hair tangles so so quickly, and backcombing really doesn't help. Which is another plus side to his product as I haven't found it to be a tangle culprit yet! 

I'm a massive fan of VO5 products in general, especially the shampoos and conditioners they make, but I have to say this is a new favourite of mine and I will definatly be repurchasing! 

If you want, big volumious hair without the damage of backcombing, or simply a little 'pick me up' for your hair, give this a go at let me know what you think! 

I get this from my local Boots and its around £3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment