Sunday 6 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Five

Day 5: Lush Cosmetics Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask


On and off, I struggle with the odd crazy face demon spot, but quite often as I have quite large pores I get those little annoying blemishes that don't justify being called a spot but are just there, sat on my cheeks, thinking they are welcome!

Lush has always been so lovely, I love how friendly people are in there and the little sticker you get underneath the pot telling you who made your product! I'm going to be honest, I'm usually not too bothered if my products aren't all organic and all natural, but Lush is a special treat and just so super lovely! This is a gentle face mask so I use this as often as I want. This face mask is actually full of..garlic! At first I thought this was a joke, but it turns out garlic is amazing for your skin! 

This also has tea tree oil in which is great for blemishes and getting rid of them. Weirdly enough though, this really smells like grass? Well it does to me anyway! 
This is just plain and simply great! Does exactly what it says on the tin, actually banishes blemishes and visibly clears your skin up..this is pretty much a holy grail product for me, so I will 100% be repurchasing this when I run out! 

The one thing about lush products is they go off fairly quickly, which proves they are all natural..which I guess is a good thing, but bare that in mind as I have just wasted a pot or two of this putting it in my bathroom shelves and not using it quickly and as often as I should!
It says to keep this in the fridge, but to be honest I never have..just keep this out or direct sun light and you should be fine!
If you want something that works with those annoying little blemishes give this little pot a go! 

What are your favourite things from Lush?


1 comment:

  1. I love lush face masks! I totally agree with you, the only bad thing is the expiry date, I just wish they lasted longer! My favourite face mask has to be oatifix, it makes my skin feel so hydrated and refreshed :)


    Nicole x

    http://nickynooodles.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete