Sunday 6 October 2013

Repurchase Month: Day Six

Lush Cosmetics Bubblegum Lip Scrub


While we're on the topic of Lush..I thought I would mention this little beauty, prior warning, Lush is going to appear a lot in my repurchase month! 

I'm sure many of you have tried the lush lip scrubs or heard of them! I particularly use this in winter when my lips are a lot dryer and more sensitive due to England's nippy weather! I find in the colder months, especially with darker lipsticks if you have dry skin on your lips it really, really sticks to it. Especially this autumn while I'm loving deep reds and plums at the moment this is just the ticket for scrubbing off the dry skin on your lips and getting your lips prep'd and primed for some lovely lippy! And it tastes lovely too! 
I'm pretty sure this will last me a while and this is the first pot that I've actually ever bought myself (my mum's pot suffered with some sneaky uses!) but I'm more than certain that I will be buying this again! 


11 comments:

  1. This lip scrub is my savior, love it in so many ways! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Theres a popcorn one too isn't there! I might have to try that one out!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  2. I tried this once and loved it! I'm gonna have to get me some for this winter since my lips get terrible at this time of year x
    www.gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I'm in need of a stock up of this little gem for winter too! My lips get super super dry!
      Whats your favourite flavour of this? I think mines the bubble gum but I'm intrigued to try the popcorn one!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  3. I have this too & I love it!
    you have such a pretty blog!
    Becky x

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it as much as I do!
      Thank you very much, means a lot! I'll have to have a little look at your blog!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. If you do let me know what you think!
      Thanks for the comment, Alice xxx

      Delete
  5. I have heard great things about the lush lib scrub and as a sufferer of chapped lips it sounds like I need it in my life! Not sure if I'll like the bubblegum scent so I may have to have a browse :)

    ReplyDelete